An Adjustment in Scheduled Posts
I’m back from vacation, if you wondered, but the resumption of posting was slow because I was carrying hundreds of thousands, maybe millions, I don’t know, of REALLY FUCKING OBNOXIOUS microorganisms from the Blessed Isles.
Oh, and then after that I was lazy.
Despite the killer microscopic competitors, I paid some slight attention to the site (be thankful, you’re associated with a truly noteworthy case) and decided several things in a thoroughly Daddy-not-democracy way:
- Daily QOTDs are totally counterproductive, an encounter with brilliance can’t be scheduled, and
- Frogs shouldn’t remain fixated on Fridays, it isn’t healthy, and
- a monthly poetry requirement isn’t extreme at all.
- However, ‘poetry is an ill-defined term’
- and even really bad poetry is okay
- Especdially if it’s by a friend
- or really close relative
- like, say, yourself
- or somebody plausibly like you
- who you could judge impartially, exactly as if
- you weren’t blatantly abusing your pposition of trust.